Friday, June 26, 2009


So this is the Card I made with my new stamp set Totally Tool from Stampin' Up! It is a late Father's Day card. I usually make 2 for every occasion, 1 from me and 1 from my son, and I always let my son pick out the stamp set he wants to use and usually the colors too. I gave my hubby the one from me for Father's Day as well as the word book I made him and I told him the other card would be late. This card is all Stampin' Up, the paper is Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Kraft, and Brushed Silver. I colored in the images using Stampin' Write Markers Real Red, Basic Black, Yoyo Yellow, and Creamy Caramel and for the light gray color I also used a blender pen to pull the color from the Basic Gray marker. I should also mention that this card is a CASE of a card by Jodi Lenz, I saw it while looking at this set over at SCS and my son insisted this was the card 'he' wanted to make. I had already ordered this set and was just waiting for it to come when he chose it, I was hoping it would be here before Father's Day, but oh well better late than never I guess.

No comments: