Monday, July 6, 2009

3 more

Here are the other 3 sympathy cards I did tonight. I wanted them to all be different from each other, which was hard since I loved the colors the first one was done with. I tried new color combos tonight and I am pretty happy with the results, esp since I am beyond tired and fell asleep twice while making these cards. I hope I still like them in the morning.

I was asked if I would post the materials used for these cards. I was going to get around to doing that, but just had not yet, it has been a busy few days.


On this card I used Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock, ink was Basic Gray, Pacific Point, and Certainly Celery. I used Fifth Ave Floral and Thoughts and Prayers stamp sets.



On this card I used Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red cardstock, ink was Basic Black, Basic Gray and Real Red, stamp sets were Heartfelt Thanks, Thoughts and Prayers and Soft Summer. I also used 1/4" real red grosgrain ribbon and the large oval and scalloped oval punches and stampin' dimensionals.


On this one I used Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Almost Amethyst cardstock, ink was Glorious Green, and Pacific Point, Stamp set is Thoughts and Prayers. I also used organza ribbon and the Top Note Bigz Die, and it is really hard to see in this picture since the lighting was bad, but the chocolate chip cardstock was put through the Sizzix with the harlequin texturz plate from backgrounds #1. If you click on the above picture you can see a bigger image and can see the detail a bit better in the chocolate chip cardstock.

1 comment:

John said...

I like the black and red one the best, but the others are really nice too! Posted at 1:16 AM huh, that's dedication.