Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally done!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like I have been taking pictures of cards forever.... and yet it has only been 3 days. I spent most of today uploading the pictures to my computer and adding my watermark. My hands are cramping from hitting the same keys over and over again. I have a whole new appreciation for my hubby after today. While I was taking pictures of the cards and uploading them my wonderful son decided to name them all, and proceeded to tell me I HAVE to call them by their NAMES....

So this is "pumpkin head hat witch" I love the names he comes up with. He always laughs this wonderful soul filling laugh after naming something too. It is an amazing thing to behold. Anyways I hope you enjoy this card


Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

Darling card Dani and sounds like your husband is too. What a cute story! I love how he names the cards. Too funny How did you make those little felt buttons or are those paper ones made with the Sizzlet's? Really cute.

Dany said...

Barb, those are the sizzlit buttons #5 die and I did them with cardstock and then used crystal effects on them... It was really hard to get a picture of them where they look as glossy as they are... and since I did 3 layers of it, in person they almost look real.

Dany

Mary Director said...

WOW ... Dany, great card and I agree the buttons are fantastic. I love the Button Die, now will have to try them with crystal effects. Thanks for the info.