Sunday, September 13, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly

I just love this stamp set. I love butterflies and it is such a great set. I was feeling a little uninspired today, so I made this card to try and get the juices flowing. I always go back to this set when I need a bit of inspiration. I am hoping to get a few more cards done today and then I will be back to scrapbook LO's. I really need to get my son's album going. I am hoping to have it all done by the end of the year. Wish me luck.lol. For those of you that don't know me, while I love scrapbooking, I never ever seem to make any progress. It takes me hours or day to do a LO...I am constantly re-doing it and thinking it could be better. I hope you enjoy today's card





Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

Mary Director said...

Beautiful card. Butterflies are one of my favorites.

TrishG said...

Very cute details. Love the colors!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! I love all the detail you put into your cards!