Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Digital Studio

I have been playing around with MDS for a couple days now and I really like this program. For those of you that don't know much about it, it is a digital paper crafting solution. You can make so many cool projects with this software and print it at home, at a photo center or have Stampin' Up! professionally print it and send it directly to you. I am now waiting on an album to be delivered to me. Last year I made gift albums for my extended family and ended up making 11 of them. It took me working around the clock and having my hubby help as much as he could for 4 weeks to get them all done. I started working on this years gift album and got it done in about a day, and that included learning the software too. I would highly recommend this program to anyone that is wanting to try digital paper crafting.

Unfortunately I am running behind with some other family needs right now, but I will upload some LO's I did in this album I hope tomorrow.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: