Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Loads of Holiday Cheer

I am loving the new DSP Holiday Lounge! I paired the tone on tone red with Taken with teal since those are the main colors in the DSP even though they never actually appear together on any of the papers and I like the look, a lot. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help place the tree in the truck bed and then also masked off the truck so that the tree branches would not be on the truck, but look like they went into the truck bed.

Stamps: Loads of Love
Ink: Basic Black, In Color Markers, Blender Pen, Ruby Red, Basic Gray
Paper: Holiday Lounge DSP, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Basic Black
Misc: Blender Pens, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love hearing your feedback, so please leave a comment

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: