Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New heart-shaped Sweet Treat Cups!

I know this might seem a little early, what with Christmas not being here yet, but when these are released January 5th, you will want to order these as soon as possible. Stampin' Up's new Heart Treat Cups coordinate perfectly with the Sweetheart stamp set in the new Occasions Mini Catalog, and the Full Heart punch.

I'm so pleased that those of you who have already fallen in love with the Sweet Treat Cups now have another option--and hope that those of you who haven't tried these easy and amazingly cute little add-ons will give them a try!



Important Information

  • Heart Treat Cups (#120435) and the coordinating Sweetheart stamp set (#120415) will be available for purchase starting on January 5, 2010.
  • Limited time offer--only while supplies last, so Don't Wait!!!
  • The coordinating Sweet Treat Padded Envelopes (#116802) are recommended if you want to mail these special projects, as the cups stick up quite a ways off the card.
  • The Full Heart punch makes the exact sized hole you need for these cups if you want to use them as shown above--item #113693.
Also as soon as my hubby gets home (which could take another 5 or 6 hours.... stupid snow) I am going to get him to add the Heart Treat Cups Flyer link thingy. I am so not good with computers and I have no idea how to add a second 'page' and since he is a computer programmer it should take him about 30 seconds.

I think this is ridiculously cute, and I will be adding these to my January order!

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: