Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What a great way to welcome December

Stampin' Up! has extended their Holiday Extravaganza sale until Dec 2nd!! The extensions are only for orders placed directly with me, so email or call me to place your order. I am also offering another little addition to this great promotion. Any order placed with me before midnight Dec 2nd will be entered to win some great Stampin' Up! prizes.


The prize pack includes Silver Embossing Powder, Micro Beads, Platinum and Frost White Shimmer Paint, a one of a kind bracelet made by me from Stampin' Up!'s Hodgepodge Hardware and Pretties Kit, the cute little penguin card I made the other night and 2, yes 2!! Stampin Up Stamp Sets!!!!

My December deal is from now until Dec 31st and all orders must be placed directly with me by either email or phone.

Deal #1 Ribbon Share

You will receive this share beginning Jan 5th.
5/8" Satin Ribbon (from the new Occasions Mini Jan 5th to April 30th)
Colors include
Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Basic Gray

You will get 3 yards of each of the above colors for $27.00. This is a great way to get some of all of the new ribbon without having to buy them all.

Deal #2 Holiday Mini

Any items you order from the current Holiday Mini will have FREE Shipping, that is a 10% savings.

Deal #3Stampin' Write Markers

Purchase the Many Marvelous Markers for only 160.00 plus shipping and taxes and save over 10%!! This set normally sells for 179.95

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Anne said...

The bracelet is so neat! I'll bet my daughters would enjoy making these with me.