Friday, January 29, 2010

Butterflies and love....

First off, please let me apologize for the bad pictures... my camera got dropped the other day by my son and it is acting up. I am hoping to get it fixed soon, but until then, I think the colors are a little messed up when I zoom in.

I am loving the new jumbo wheel from Stampin' Up! I really am a fan of the wheel to start with, but this new one is great. Because of how the words line up, you can use just part of it if you want, like tomorrow's card, or the whole thing like today's card. You can even take the rubber off the wheel and cut the stamp up into about 10-13 different stamps. I have made 4 or 5 cards that have very different looks with this set so far, and I think I will end up making a few more too. Not bad for a $9.95 stamp right?



Stamps: I {love} Love jumbo wheel
Ink: Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo Textured
Misc: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals

I was planning on sitting down and actually getting some scrapbooking done today, but with the weather being so beautiful outside that plan is out the window literally. I am only inside while my son is having an afternoon snack, and then it is back outside to play in the melting snow and mud puddles. Remember when you were little and loved to go and get just disgustingly filthy in the mud? Now I know how my mom felt about cleaning us up when we were done....my tub will need a good cleaning tonight, that's for sure. The up side is I will have some great pictures to scrapbook if I ever get around to it.

Hope you all are having great days too. Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: