Sunday, January 31, 2010

How much I love you

This is somewhat of a joke card.... I am always telling my hubby to stop annoying me, either because he is quoting Monty Python for the millionth time, or some Bill Cosby joke, or something else similar to that, so when I saw the 'you don't annoy me' on the new Like-O-Meter stamp I just had to make this card for him. I also think that the order is somewhat messed up, if I had made this stamp the order would have been: 'I'd marry you again', 'You don't annoy me', I want to marry you', 'like like you', 'a lot but not like a stalker', 'more than just friends', 'like a brother', 'like a friend', 'I'm over you'. I also though it would be funny if the one line read "a lot, LIKE a stalker", but that is just my skewed sense of humour.



Stamps: Like-O-Meter
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay & Rich Razzleberry Markers
Paper: Welcome Neighbour DSP (from the SAB catty), Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Misc: Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I started a scrapbook layout today, but did not get finished since I got another wonderful migraine, but I am hoping to finish it tomorrow and get it posted on here as soon as it is done. Stampin' Up! announced another few digital downloads and the new paper kit is called Sweet Pea, it is all the paper from the Sweet Pea DSP pack as well as the stitched felt and a stamp set that corresponds with it. I LOVE this paper, and I am so glad that I can use it digitally too. I will get the new downloads posted on here in the next day or so. This is going to be a busy week, I am finishing up all the plans for my sons birthday party as well as a small party for him and a couple friends on his actual birthday, so that will cut into my scrappy time this week, but I am sure hoping to get lots done in between party planning and baking.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: