Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Masculine Birthday

This is the second time I have made this card. I love basically everything about it. Wolves are my most favorite animal, (don't tell my son, he'd never forgive me if he found out tigers really weren't mum mum's fav too!) and a wolf howling at the moon is just so beautiful to see and to hear. I also love the DSP, to the nines, it can be very manly if you want, but it also has some of the most beautiful patterns that work for anything.

I made this for my Brother-in-law, who had a birthday after Christmas. I actually made it while I was in Az, and have not had a chance to give it to him (my bad I know), but it was packed in the car somewhere the night we came back and saw everyone, and now I am too sick to go over. I might have to make my wonderful hubby do it for me though. I really don't like giving cards to people too late, but sometimes life really does get in the way.




Stamps: Nature Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue
Paper: To The Nines DSP, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Misc: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Silver Brads, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Sandi Berg said...

Wow! This is stunning! I'm going to have to case this as I have a difficult time creating masculine cards!

Dany said...

CASE away. I am glad you like it. I too have a hard time doing masculine cards, but this set is a great one for those types of cards, and also for anyone who loves nature.