Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sale-A-Brate Good Times Come On......

Every time I start thinking about Sale-A-Bration I hear that line from the song by Kool & the Gang (ok, it is really Celebrate, but I like this version better). Yesterday, (well technically 2 days ago now, I guess) was the start of Sale-A-Bration. This is a great promotion that Stampin' Up! puts on every year, and this year is the best yet! This is the first year that you can choose from select stamp sets in the CURRENT catty as well as the products offered in the SAB catty. Beyond the 4 stamp sets in the SAB catty, Stampin' Up! is offering a wonderful Scallop Trim border punch, and a Designer Series Paper Pad!! Now you have more creative options than ever before.

There are 3 easy ways to earn FREE products:

Spend: For every $65 you spend you will earn one FREE SAB* product of your choice

Host: When you host a workshop of at least $395 you will earn one FREE SAB* product of your choice in addition to the generous hostess benefits

Join: Join Stampin' Up! during SAB and choose a FREE stamp set from the current catty (valued up to $63.95) During SAB, new recruits will get 15 percent off the price of either Starter Kit. The Standard Starter Kit normally $269, is now only $225, and the Digital + Starter Kit normally $239, is now only $199!!


I also am offering a few of my own incentives during SAB. For every SAB item you earn your name will be entered into a draw (drawn April 1st, 2010) for a wonderful gift basket full of Stampin' Up! goodies. If your order earns you 2 SAB items I will add in a stamp* as well. If your order earns you 3 SAB items I will give you a merchandise credit of $10 to add to that order.

Anyone that hosts a workshop during SAB will also receive 10% off their entire order!

When you join up with me during SAB I will also add in a stamp set of your choice from the current catty (up to $63.95 value) for FREE! If you choose the Standard Starter Kit I will add in a DSP of your choice. If you choose the Digital + Starter Kit I will add in either a digital download OR a DSP of your choice.

I hope that you all are as excited as I am by this great promotion. I will be getting more projects done soon I hope so I can show you more examples of the great new products in both the SAB and the Occasions Mini Catties. There really isn't a better time of year to get all those items on your wish list.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin

No comments: