Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've been AWOL.....

Sorry about that. Things got quite hectic here getting ready for my sons birthday, and re-doing several rooms in the house as well. I have also been very busy making a birthday banner for his Transformer themed party, so I figured a break with the Valentines cards would probably be nice for all of you.

I made his party banner from the Bigz XL Pennant Die. It was sooooo easy to make with this. It cuts the pennant as well as the small scallop circles that are hanging, and all the score lines are pre-done, so you can't mess it up!

I let my son pick all the colors, and he picked 'Optimus Prime" Red and Blue and 'BumbleBee' Yellow and Gray for the main pennants as well as 'Skids' Green and 'Jazz' Light Blue for the letters/


The Transformer paper is wrapping paper we found at a Wal-Mart in Az after Christmas as well as a free image of Prime I found online and printed at home. They were cut out using the Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: