Friday, February 19, 2010

Pretty Bows

I like to think that I can tie a pretty bow. I don't do it very often, but for special cards, like the one I actually gave my hubby on Valentines Day I will do them. They don't take that much more effort, but for some reason I save them for special cards. I also love using the Bride Specialty paper and changing the color of it. It is so easy to do, the easiest way is to use a brayer to roll the color over the paper, and then take a Kleenex or paper towel to rub it off leaving the white swirl pattern. You can also take the ink pad and just rub it over the paper and then take the Kleenex and then wipe off the excess again, but sometimes you do not get as even a job as if you used a brayer.



Stamps: Teen Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Welcome Neighbor DSP (SAB), Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black Cardstock
Misc: Crystal Effects, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Half Back Pearls (Pretties Kit), 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Textured Impressions Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'