Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Friendship

I know I haven't posted too much about My Digital Studio, but I really love this program. I especially love that I can use stamps that I do not have. This card is one I made since I have always loved this stamp set, yet I still do not have it. The cool part is you can also design the inside of you card too.


Stamps: Simple Friendship, Torn Edges
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery and Blooms DSP
Misc: 1/4" Bermuda Bay Grosgrain Ribbon


It's really neat how you can drag an object and make it bigger or smaller to better fit your needs. I made the butterfly a little bit smaller than it normally is, and the torn edges stamp a lot smaller. I have a few more cards I want to show you, but I will drag it out over a few days.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: