Sunday, March 7, 2010

sweet sweet birthday

There are a few stamp sets I don't use all that often and this is one of them, although I am not sure why. It's not like I do not like it, it's the opposite in fact. I really like this set, you can do so much with it. I made this card for a sister in law's birthday a couple weeks ago. Sadly it has taken me that long to get back to the computer to watermark it and upload it. I now have quite a few sitting in the backlog, and tons of swaps too.

Yesterday I went to Regionals, which is basically a conference for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. It was awesome!!! I had such a great time, and met so many fantastic people. I even met and hung out with one of my e-stalkers (just kidding on the stalker part.....sort of... :-) ). I learned so many new techniques I am dying to try out. I think I will be in full stamping and scrapping mode for a while now. Unfortunately I didn't get anything done today since I had to clean the mess up in my scrap room.... I made a huge mess making my swaps for Regionals literally at the last minute. I thought about starting them in January, but figured I still had all of February, so I put it off and then being sick for 3 weeks didn't help, so I enlisted my wonderful hubby to help me. He spent the better part of the night cutting all my paper for me, which saved me hours and hours.

Enough of my ramblings, you all are here to see some stamping...




Stamps: On a Pedastal
Inks: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Textured Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Textured Bermuda Bay
Misc: 1/2" Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

I am heading to bed early (for me) tonight since I have to be up super early (for me) to register my baby for skating lessons tomorrow. They fill up super fast and last time were full in less than 10 minutes. If I get a good night's sleep I will stay up after and set up a weeks worth of blog post for you all.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment:

Jess (aka Sparksgal) said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing.