Thursday, May 20, 2010

more calendar pages

I *think* I am done testing my new blog background. I am hoping to get some more time tonight to actually transfer it to this blog. I created it all in MDS, and that part was super easy!! I even made matching sidebar buttons and my new watermark as well. The only part I really had issues with was the uploading to the internet and to blogger. I am not very computer smart and while my hubby is, I wanted to figure it out as much on my own as I could. I did get some help from Michelle at Shabby Creations on the sizing of my template and where to update the code. I also FINALLY figured out why I was having such issues uploading my background.... apparently my setting on my photobucket account were wrong... it was resizing my files automatically, which made them too small.

Since I still do not have anything new to show you, here are some more calendar pages.





Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

Karen said...

You go girl! Your calendar pages are way cute and your blog looks great! You're really moving! Thanks for sharing!

Heidi Baks said...

More great pages. These are so cute!