Friday, May 7, 2010

Stamp Storage Video Tutorial

I finally managed to get a quick video done of my stamp storage for you. I had to wait until the kid was sleeping, since he was very loud today.

On the off chance that any of you know what you are doing with Youtube, I have a small issue with my channel. Apparently it is only showing 3 of my uploads and not all 4. When I search for the specific one, it will then come up, but it doesn't automatically come up when you view my channel. If you can help me out, please email me.

I hope you get some ideas from this.



acetate used: Clear Craft Plastic - office suppy store
12x12 page protectors used: 4x6 photo We R Memory Keepers - online store
12x12 zippered binder used: Crop in Style PSB - online store

If you have anymore questions please email me and i'll help you out.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: