Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Bit Late...

I am very late posting these cards. I made them for Fathers Day and we did give them to John on Fathers Day, but he took them and put them up on his desk right away and I forgot to take pictures of them before I gave them to him. I will post the other fathers day card tomorrow. This one is from my son, and the inside uses the stamp that says: He who has the most tools wins and we wrote underneath Father of the Year!, and my hubby def has a ton of tools.




Stamps: Totally Tool, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Woodgrain Background
Inks: Basic Gray, Whisper White Craft, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Close To Cocoa
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White
Misc: Linen Thread, Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aqua Pen, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Wire Clip from Clips Assortment

I also want to thank my friend Terrina over at Bootybella Designs for letting me use her Woodgrain Stamp since mine did not get here in time. Thanks again sweetie.

I better get off here before it rains, since I have to take the dog for a run.


8 comments:

Lisa Curry said...

Following from SC. Your blog looks great!

Gabrielle said...

Dany I love your blog!! It's absoutely gorgeous! I really need to figure out that part in MDS. Love your tool card too. It's very cute!
Gabbie
scraphappygabbie.blogspot.com

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

Nice card sistah!!! Just updated mine too!

Karen said...

Love this! As a woman with only brothers I'm always looking for guy cards. Love the "shop" look!

Heidi Baks said...

Love the tool rack card!

Amanda said...

really liked how you used the brads as tool hangers!

Elisa said...

Very cute! You have some serious patience doing all that cutting! It came out great!

Kim Jenkins said...

Nice card, that's a lot of cutting but it looks great.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim