Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day and New Catalogue Day!




July 1st is a great day. Firstly, it is Canada Day and for Stampin’ Up demonstrators, we start a whole new year, have a new Idea Book and catalog to create with and we look forward to our annual convention this month! And what better way to start all that off than with fireworks tonight!!

Speaking of NEW catalogs, have you seen it yet? Do you need one mailed to you? If you have ordered from me in the last 12 months, you get one free from me! They cost me $5 and $5 to mail them since they are 2 pounds, so just verify that you would like yours mailed to you by dropping me an email. Do me a favor and type in your mailing address so I can be sure I have it going to the right place!

If you haven’t ordered from me in the last 12 months and would like a catalog, just email me your name and mailing info. I’ll send you a Pay Pal invoice for $10 to cover my cost and mailing. Along with the Idea Book and Catalog, I’ll send you a $10 coupon for a future purchase of $50. And where can you get a rubber stamping idea book with over 300 ideas for only $10?!

I hope you are as excited as I am about the new catty. I LOVE so many of the new sets, and a ton of the new tools and accessories. I will be making more cards soon, and showing you several of the new sets. For those of you that just can't wait to see it or to order, if you click on the left sidebar where the new catty is, it will take you to a pdf of it so you can save it to your computer and start your wish list right away.

If you place an order directly with me during the month of July, I will be offering a No Tax and No Shipping special for all orders over $75.00. This special is through me only, not Stampin' Up! so you need to email your orders to me at INKcredibalecreations@gmail.com.



1 comment:

Alex said...

Happy Canada Day!!! I am now following you from the SC thread - hope to see you over at my blog! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex