Saturday, October 9, 2010

Circle Christmas

I love geometric shapes for DSP, esp circles, so when I saw this DSP I knew I was going to do a card like this one. I love that is has circles in every element on the card, the DSP, the large scallop circle, and even the stamped sentiment has circles (dots) underneath it, and even the stamped tree has dots in the swirls. I hope you like this card as much as I do.



Stamps: Season of Joy
Inks: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Papers: Jolly Holiday DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Misc: Scallop Circle #2 die, Circle Scissor Plus, 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon

I also wanted to apologize for being gone so long. Things got crazy around here, and then my son got really sick and I just had no time left at the end of the day to get on here and show my creations, heck I didn't even have enough time to make any new creations. I am hoping that is changing, as I actually had time tonight to blog and to create a centerpiece for thanksgiving dinner on Monday. I will show that to you tomorrow. For those of you that are still coming back after I have been gone this long, thank you, I really appreciate it. I am still adjusting to a new schedule now that I am working 6 days a week, but hopefully soon I can get my crafting back to normal. Have a great night, and for all my Canadian readers out there, have a great Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

Christel said...

Dany,

I love this card. And as far as your blog (or crafting for that matter), it sounds like you have your priorities right. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

-Christel

Lois said...

I love this! Love the colors!! TFS