Monday, November 22, 2010

Peaceful Christmas...

I think that is something we all hope for, but seldom get. I know that around here Christmas is an extremely hectic and crazy time. We have a great time very year, love the company, have more fun than we can imagine, but it is never peaceful. I love this stamp set, but wonder how the term Peace on Earth was associated with Christmas. This is one of the cards we did in this round of Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks... well almost theirs is slightly different, the card base was Cherry Cobbler instead of Early Espresso.



Stamps: Peaceful Season (level 2 hostess)
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
Papers: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Misc: Clear Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Sponges, Dimensionals

I had a great weekend teaching classes, but now I have to get on to something a bit more important. Christmas shopping/making for my hubby. If anyone has any great ideas on what to get or make for a computer guy who loves the outdoors, and wood working I'm totally open to suggestions. I have such a hard time every year trying to find a great present for him. It can't be large in size either cause I need to pack it into the car, since we do Christmas every year in Arizona.

I have tons more cards to show you all in the coming days and weeks before Christmas. I'm hoping to get one up every day, but life might change those plans.





1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Love how you made the sentiment the main image!