Saturday, November 20, 2010

Step it up, card 2

Well it took longer than I thought to get back on here. It's amazing how hectic life can get as soon as the road conditions are not great and snowy. Here is card 2 of 3. This one only has a slight change, but I love how much more the tag pops because of it. I punched out the Decorative Label Punch in Real Red and Old Olive and cut the pieces in the corners and added them behind the original one. Just that little bit extra makes the card that much nicer.



Stamps: Tags Til Christmas
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red (markers)
Papers: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red
Misc: Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch

I am off to teach a Christmas Card Class, but I will post the 3rd card later tonight. Hope you all have a great weekend.



No comments: