Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You're a blast....

I love the Pun Fun set, it makes the cutest cards, especially when you combine them with the sweet treats cups!! I made this card for my adorable nephew for his 6th birthday last month. I split up the stamp by inking only part of it for the spaceship, and then I stamped onto the tag behind the candy the saying from the spaceship..."you're a blast!" so when he went to eat the candy there was a little hidden message inside.



Stamps: Pun Fun
Inks: Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Brushed Silver,
Misc: Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Corner Rounder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sweet Treats Cup, Dimensionals, embossing folder - tiny bubbles


4 comments:

Karen said...

love those popcorn jelly bellies. Cute card! Love Pun Fun, its a fav.

Heidi Baks said...

How adorable! I haven't used the rocket stamp in that set, but I think I need to!

Holly said...

What a cute card.. I love the texture for the Moon.. How cool!

Kim P said...

What a cute idea!!!