Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I wanted to take a quick minute to post an Easter card. This is a re-post of last years Easter's card. Some of the colors are now retired, and I got the idea from Jackie Topa. I hope you all are having a fantastic Easter


Stamps: Medallion
Ink: Pale Plum & Perfect Plum Classic Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Misc: White Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Modern Label Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers



3 comments:

Susan Byington said...

Oh how beautiful!!!!

Karen said...

I love this! How elegant! I especially love the way you lined up the designs. TFS

Lois said...

Love this card! How clever to use the Modern Label Punch for a cross and have it all line up with the medallion. TFS Hope you had a great Easter!