Tuesday, April 12, 2011

lookie here....

This time when I blinked it has been less than a week.... makes me actually believe things will get better. I am so far behind posting its not even funny. This is from last months (I think) monthly stamp club. I love making clean and simple cards and then finding ways to add a little touch to them to make them pop. In this case it is the sanded background stamp in the same color as the cardstock. I love that stamp and I swear it adds the perfect touch every time. If you don't own any background stamps you are missing out!! If I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want to do I'll grab a background stamp that piques my interest and go from there.




Stamps: Perfect Punches, Sanded
Inks: Marina Mist
Papers: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Misc: Wide Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Lattice Embossing Folder, Brights Button, Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Library Clip

Today seems to be a good stamping day. I made several cards today, got ready for a class, managed to get my fingers completely covered with reinkers, and now I'm posting on here..... lets hope tomorrow is as good to me as today was. Now I'm going to try and get some digital scrapbooking done.



1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Great CAS! My club ladies would probably love a CAS once in a while.