Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Feats

Stampin' Up!'s 100% cotton fabric assortments include three coordinated designs in an extra-wide fat quarter size. Each piece measures approximately 27" x 18" -- a perfect size for use in our Big Shot machine. I have seen so many cute projects made with Stampin' Up! fabric -- flower pins, tote bags, skirts, dresses, head bands, embellishments for scrapbook pages and greeting cards and so many more. The fabric coordinates with Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors making it easy to combine fabric and paper in so many fun ways!






One of the things I love about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting to go to amazing events and see even more amazing projects. These are some of the projects that were on display at convention this year. Just a small sampling of the limitless projects that you can make with Stampin' Up!'s extra wide fat quarter fabric.

If you want to see amazing displays like this and more in person there is still time to take advantage of a great deal. Stampin' Up! is offering a limited time special starter kit for only $119.00 until July 31st. Plus if you sign up before July 31st you can attend a Regional event with me in September as my gift to you. Regionals are like a mini 1 day convention, they have training, stamping, tons of displays, and so much more!

I invite you to join my team and start earning a discount on the stamps and accessories you are already ordering, and see where Stampin' Up! can take you. I can promise you that the friendships you will make are priceless, and that discount is even better now than when I first started. You are not out anything if you try it and decide it is not for you, the starter kit is yours to keep. I am here to help you be successful and to reach the goals you set for yourself, however big or small they may be.

If you join my INKcredibly Creative team before the end of July, you will get the cutest Christmas Keepsake project kit (valued at over $50.00), and it will arrive with your first demonstrator order in August.

If you have thought about becoming a Demonstrator, now is a great time to start, for a limited-time you can join with a $119.00 Starter Kit--valued at more than $200.00 and it is full of product favorites, including items from the brand-new Idea Book & Catalog. You can sign up today by simply calling or emailing me.

While I was at convention I picked up some extra goodies, and if you are one of the first 3 to join my team by July 31, you will also get these goodies from me along with your paid registration to Regionals. Please note these extra goodies are being offered by me only and not Stampin' Up!


No comments: