Friday, August 5, 2011

Extreme Stamping

I love being creative, but some days I just have no inspiration. The day I made this card was one of those days. That is one of the things I love best about stampers, we love to inspire others, and on this day JudyM from SCS totally inspired me with her card, so I cased it. The best part was after I did this card I had my mojo back and created a few other cards that night.



Stamp: Extreme Elements, Perfect Punches
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Misc: Star Punch, Hodgepodge Hardware, Wide Oval Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint (in a mister)

I'm now impatiently waiting on my Holiday mini pre-order, one of the perks of being a demonstrator is getting to get new products before anyone else. I can't wait to get my hand on some of these amazing products. If you are like me and want everything now and at a discount becoming a demo is the best idea. On top of getting great discounts and getting new products early, you have access to an amazing online resource called Stampin Connection, you get wonderful magazine each month from Stampin' Up! with tons of great business ideas, and sooooo much more. If you are thinking of joining the Stampin' Up! family, email me or give me a call and we can talk about it.



1 comment:

Lois said...

Awesome birthday card. Love it!! TFS