Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Everything

I just love using the DSP that Stampin' Up! has to offer. This purple is such a wonderful color, and I love the stripes the most. I think my most favorite embellishment to use it ribbon. I have so much of it and I keep getting more. Let me know what you think of this one.


I still haven't played with MDS (My Digital Studio) as much as I had hoped to. Mostly because I am working on fixing my home computer and I need to swap out hard drives before I load MDS onto it. I don't do a lot of work on the laptop if I can help it, and when I have had time lately it seems I am always in front of the home computer not the laptop. I am hoping to get my computer all fixed by the end of the weekend and then will spend some time next week playing around with MDS. I am also hoping to re-do the look of my blog with MDS soon.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: