Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Valentines

I hope you are not too sick of Valentines cards cause I still have a few to show you. I have not been posting too much due to stuff in my personal life, so I am taking time today to set up a week's worth of posts so you will have something to look at each day.

My son really wanted to use a few sets for Valentines day and he insisted I use this set, so I went to SCS and found a card I wanted to case. It is done by Cindy Major, another very talented Canadian blogger. I changed it a bit, to better suit my supplies and my hubby. I used my Movers and Shapers Bigz XL die. It makes making unique cards super easy.




Stamps: Lots of Bots
Ink: Versa Mark, Basic Gray Classic Refill, Bashful Blue Classic Refill, Almost Amethyst Classic Refill
Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Night and Day DSP
Misc: Silver Embossing Powder, Aqua Pen, Embossing Buddy, Movers and Shapers Bigz XL Die, 5/8" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Nuts from a spare light switch

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: